How Severe Does My Anxiety Have To Be To Have Social Anxiety? Kati Morton Q&A
Today I answer your questions on YouTube and my Website (katimorton.com)
The questions were:
1. How do I cope between my CBT and EMDR therapy? By discovering more and more at each session, I find my urges to SH are getting worse? What should I do?
2. Issues with pregnancy and recovery. How do I know if my body is ready? Will I ever be able to conceive?
3. How severe does my anxiety have to be in order to be diagnosed with social anxiety?
4. Does chronic illness cause mental health issues? A counsellor once told me that being inactive and not being in the sun as much causes a low level of seratonin and therefore depression.. is this true?
5. I have a myriad of mental conditions and my dad’s side of the family basically thinks it’s bullshit. How do I deal with this without cutting myself off from my family altogether?
Subscribe to my channel:
Complete “Healthy Mind, Healthy Body!”:
Types of Eating Disorders:
Eating Disorders Explained:
Kind words from you:
My other sites:
My Website: https://www.katimorton.com
For collaborations and business inquiries, please contact via Channel Pages: http://ChannelPages.com/KatiMorton
Please watch: “Mitchell Davis talks Agoraphobia, OCD & Panic Attacks | On The Couch Ep. 3 with Kati Morton”
How Severe Does My Anxiety Have To Be To Have Social Anxiety? Kati Morton Q&A was posted originally on Kati Morton’s Youtube channel via: How Severe Does My Anxiety Have To Be To Have Social Anxiety? Kati Morton Q&A
The keywords anxiety is associated with How Severe Does My Anxiety Have To Be To Have Social Anxiety? Kati Morton Q&A